Word list 1
Signify - donnote and connote“I don’t think you’re going to win this time,” says Rosie, trying to signify with her hands on her hips all salty, completely forgetting that I have whupped her behind many times for less salt than that.A synonim of signify is "mean".
The ring signified that it was the end of the lesson.
Prefer - like better; value more highly. She would much prefer to just knock you down right from the
jump and save everybody a lotta precious time.
She would prefer the bigger house with a fireplace than a little house without a fireplace.
Word List 2b
Prodigy - Squeaky was very fast, that was her prodigy
Corsage - I brought my mum a corsage of flowers on dear Mother's Day.
Ventriloquist - Squeaky's voice was very lite-sounded and as if she was ventriloquist.
Jam-packed - I quickly jam-packed everything in my bag and we went.
Signify - donnote and connote“I don’t think you’re going to win this time,” says Rosie, trying to signify with her hands on her hips all salty, completely forgetting that I have whupped her behind many times for less salt than that.A synonim of signify is "mean".
The ring signified that it was the end of the lesson.
She would prefer the bigger house with a fireplace than a little house without a fireplace.
Hustle - Move or cause to move energetically or busyly. I hustled to my table to get my documents.
Periscope - an instrument providing a view of an obstructed field. A helpful tool that helps to find a hidden thing, and let's you see better.
Static - Dolan was static, he barely moved from his seat, he bearly stood up.
Rowdy - Twpo teens were found in the international park ruining the peace with loud music.
Slosh - I spilled my water again, at least it didn't land on the lush carpet.
Uptight - Mrs. Callad called my name , it meant it was my turn , I couldn't tell if I was uncomfortable or uptight , probably both.
Glockenspiel - It was time for me to go to my saxophone lesson , or "glockenspiel " how my dad would call it.Static - Dolan was static, he barely moved from his seat, he bearly stood up.
Rowdy - Twpo teens were found in the international park ruining the peace with loud music.
Slosh - I spilled my water again, at least it didn't land on the lush carpet.
Uptight - Mrs. Callad called my name , it meant it was my turn , I couldn't tell if I was uncomfortable or uptight , probably both.
Word List 2b
Prodigy - Squeaky was very fast, that was her prodigy
Corsage - I brought my mum a corsage of flowers on dear Mother's Day.
Ventriloquist - Squeaky's voice was very lite-sounded and as if she was ventriloquist.
Jam-packed - I quickly jam-packed everything in my bag and we went.
No comments:
Post a Comment